Always intrigued by the idea of making machines communicate with each other, I have been coding since I was 12 years old. After a MSc in Network Engineering, I have worked in many organization as Software and Data Engineer and I continue to make systems communicate with each other.
Today, I work with various companies to help them have their data in the right place, at the right time.
I am a Data Engineer and Architect, which means I design and implement data infrastructures providing a reliable foundation for organizations to operate on.
Valérian de Thézan de Gaussan
Here is what I can do for you:
- Deploy an AI Agent that automate processes
- Bootstrap and organize a Data-Mesh approach
- Develop and nurture Data Governance
- Transforming manual data processes taking you hours into single button automated processes
- Unifying multiple data sources into a single source, with a normalized model
- Accelerate slow integrations, slow batch or streaming pipelines
- Query Optimization SQL, NoSQL or SPARQL / Bottleneck Resolution
- Accompany your Growth: making sure your data infrastructure and software architecture is adapted to your company size and can scale with your company (retainer offer)
- Coaching your teams to the best data practices and architecture principles
- Gain insights into my methodologies and thought processes through my technical blog, where I share regular updates and in-depth analyses of my work.
- Choose a path that prioritizes efficiency and personal attention. While larger companies may offer standard solutions with complex contract negotiations and varied timelines, I focus on delivering streamlined, high-quality services that are cost-effective and time-efficient.
- In my practice, integrity is key. If I believe a particular technical approach isn’t the best for your business, I will be upfront about it. My goal is to provide solutions that truly benefit your business, not just to bill for services rendered.
- I communicate and report at regular intervals, as much as daily if needed. You will always know where we are.
⚠️ - In order to minimize the delivery time for my clients, I limit the amount of client I have in parallel. Currently, I have 1️⃣ open slot.